|
welcome
![]()
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
|
About Me
2nd August 1987 Leo Roman Catholic My loves God, family, bestfriends, my pooch badminton, boonsak, movies, sleeping peace and serenity, rainbow, clouds music, beach, cooking&eating hugs, cam-whoring, starbucks sleepover, girls talk, star gazing manchester united, tanning, just chilling! =) I am a blessed soul. Showered by unconditional love from my parents, my friends & the Almighty One. I am a happy girl. There's nothing else i could have asked for in life... Happiness is free!
|
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Totally happy! Boonsak made it to the finals! I shouted alot today! My cousin and Sinyee can't stop laughing at me but it's all worth it. Tomorrow will be worst I suppose. Today's match was really close. P'Man dropped the first match 20-22 but came back strongly in the 2nd and 3rd. I guess Gade just lost his strength at the third set. =) Anyway, he hurt his waist and said it is a little pain but it's okay!!!!!!! Just hope Boonsak is able to keep his form for the last hurdle tomorrow.My interactions with P'Man today was just awesome! I'm planning to type out everything so feel free to skip the whole post if it doesn't interest you. Hahaha. =D I went down to the players exit after all the matches were played and by then there were already lots of fans waiting. Sinyee and You Xiang waited along with me. Haha. Soon the Thai players and Boonsak walked out. BP was on the phone so fans crowded around him waiting to take pictures and autographs while I stood at one corner visible enough for him to see me. Well he did and he smiled at me. Hahaha. Once he was done on the phone, he was like a superstar signing and taking pictures non-stop. With each photo taken, he moved a step forward and came closer and closer till he was beside me. I was really happy at this point. Without asking, without hinting, he knew and he came willingly. =) I told him he played really well and we high 5-ed. Haha. After which, we took photos together and before he walked away to join the rest of his team-mates.. he tapped on my shoulder then kind of like grabbed my arm and nodded his head and said "Byebye". That small gesture made me flew over the moon. He did the exact same thing last year but on the last day. Hahaha. As he turned and make his move, fans started coming in again and I was asked to help take pictures for them. After which I decided to look for P'Mink for a photo and when the moment she saw me she started smiling. Another acknowledgment. =) Boonsak was more or less done and when he was about to leave the area, he turned and look at me and waved byebye. Awwww. The Thai team tried waiting for cab at the main road but of course there weren't any. 我是过来人。They were standing there for quite some time and finally I 鼓起勇气 and walked to Boonsak and started talking to him. Hahahhaa Things seriously wasn't as bad as I thought. Although there were moments of awkwardness at times but he asked me questions too so it wasn't that bad. I then decided to ask him about the jersey which I initially wanted to ask tomorrow but I felt the chance was good. He think for a moment and said he didn't ahve extra jersey at that moment but he can pass me one tomorrow. Hahaha. Then he said "but I have a round neck, you want?" And I just went "Okay." I suddenly feel jerseys should be important for him now since he is going for Indonesia Open straight after this. Owell.... But argh, I really wanted a jersey. Hahahaha. The team manager then decided that they should just take a train back and woohooo I was actually going the same way and Boonsak just said come along. =) And so, I was on the Circle Line train with Boonsak. Hahahah. We talked while we were walking and when we were in the station. Some fans were shocked to see him there and requested for autographs and pictures as well. Hahaha. So anyway, the team alighted at Paya Lebar while I continued my journey home very very happily. =) My man! P'Mink. I really like his smile here. Okay we were actually laughing and Sinyee snapped. I sux. ![]() And again. Lastly... I secretly took this picture when I got a sit opposite them. Hahhaa. So today was simply awesome. Okay actually this post is more like a reference for me next time. Hahaha. I'm not going to look back for grammatical and spelling errors. I'm feeling sleepy. Tomorrow is the last day!!! OMGosh! Got to wait for one more year!!!! Argh!! But miracles do happen... I might go for Macau Open. Good night!
|
links
Calwin Carrie Catherine Diya Eveline Farhana Joey Choo Joey Tan Kim Lester Lynn Meiyun Sandra Shaline Shiping Shuhan Xiaowei Xueying BearyFun Gym
January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 January 2011 February 2011 September 2011 October 2011
|
Tagboard
|
