|
welcome
![]()
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
|
About Me
2nd August 1987 Leo Roman Catholic My loves God, family, bestfriends, my pooch badminton, boonsak, movies, sleeping peace and serenity, rainbow, clouds music, beach, cooking&eating hugs, cam-whoring, starbucks sleepover, girls talk, star gazing manchester united, tanning, just chilling! =) I am a blessed soul. Showered by unconditional love from my parents, my friends & the Almighty One. I am a happy girl. There's nothing else i could have asked for in life... Happiness is free!
|
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Li Ning Singapore Open Day 1I finally saw Boonsak after 6 months. I just can't help but smile to myself the moment I saw him sitting at the players stand plus that super short hair. Hahaha. The feeling is indescribable, seriously. Every year, I wait and count down to this one special week. It is just amazing when it finally arrive. =) Anyway, Boonsak haven't played international tournament since February due to the conflict between TBA and some Thai players. So today's match was quite crucial, somewhat like a comeback game. Just by looking at his strokes, you can totally tell his skills are really rusty. But thank goodness, he survived it and won the game in rubber sets. My heart was on the verge of sinking each time the score gets close, till for the first time ever I shouted during the round of 32! "BOONSAK SUSU!" Guess it works. Hah! After his game, he went back to the players stand and started playing his PSP. He really has his own way of relieving stress. =) Decided that I really needed a bite so I headed toward the snack corner and as I was walking and got closer to the players stand, Boonsak and my eyes met and instantly we waved at each other with happy smiles. =) It feels damn drama but I think time stopped for us at that moment, it felt very magical. Hahaha. I swear fans who were sitting near that area waiting for pictures and signatures all had their eyes on me at least a second. Whatever~! Lalalalala~ So I happily went to get some food to fill my stomach. I didn't take any picture with Boonsak today. There were chances in the stadium when he was walking around but I didn't want to risk my knee by running up the stairs to chase after him. The best chance was actually when we waved at each other, it was definitely easy getting him out but at the same time I didn't want to. Although now I kind of regret! Argh! I'm more mature, I'm not as affect as I was last year during the round of 32. I think it is due to us being somewhat like friends already. I know regardless what, there are other ways to get to him. Okay but ultimately, I still a HUGE fan of his. =) I'll try my luck tomorrow, if not the day after tomorrow. We'll see! Can't wait to see him again. I need to treasure this week since I won't be going Bangkok this year so the next time I see him would be next June! OMGosh! Argh! It is only the first day but trust me the pre Singapore Open post syndrome is slowly kicking in......... Focus! Tomorrow will be a good day! Go Boonsak! Oh and today is the first time I walk so closely to Koo Kien Keat and he definitely got that look and smile that attracts me. Bleah! Lastly, overall most of the matches today were quite boring. Kinda one sided. That's always the case for round of 32. But I thought the non local born Singaporeans did really well. Chayut was one of them so I decided to msg him on MSN to congrats him and praise his effort. Hahaha. Okay off to watch some videos! =D Good night!
|
links
Calwin Carrie Catherine Diya Eveline Farhana Joey Choo Joey Tan Kim Lester Lynn Meiyun Sandra Shaline Shiping Shuhan Xiaowei Xueying BearyFun Gym
January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 January 2011 February 2011 September 2011 October 2011
|
Tagboard
|
