|
welcome
![]()
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
|
About Me
2nd August 1987 Leo Roman Catholic My loves God, family, bestfriends, my pooch badminton, boonsak, movies, sleeping peace and serenity, rainbow, clouds music, beach, cooking&eating hugs, cam-whoring, starbucks sleepover, girls talk, star gazing manchester united, tanning, just chilling! =) I am a blessed soul. Showered by unconditional love from my parents, my friends & the Almighty One. I am a happy girl. There's nothing else i could have asked for in life... Happiness is free!
|
Friday, September 04, 2009
Woohoo! The long awaited September holidays is finally here!It is going to be a busy week. I have everything more or less planned. I'm going to enjoy this holiday to the max! And the best part is I have the car for the whole of this next week because mum and sis is going to Japan. Apart from enjoying, I found a part time job that will last for 6 weeks but I only need to work twice a week, 2 hours each time. Hahaha. Taking over an enrichment class in my friend's childcare centre to teach Nursery and K2 phonics, english and math. Easy job, especially when each class has only 7 kids. =) Seriously I don't know why but I'm really happy to accept this job offer. Maybe because I know I'll see more $$$ in my bank after 6 weeks. LOL. While the only down side is I'm starting work during this coming Tuesday. -__- Anyway, it was one of my child's last day in school today because he has shifted house and the school is too far away so yeah. Sad la. Like I've been with all this kids for a close 9 months now and regardless of the times I complained about this and that, there are still feelings la, I'm human too. I was quite upset especially when I hugged him for the last time. The feeling of separation seriously sucks. Mayday's songs been playing on my lappy and itouch everyday. Gosh! such meaningful and inspiring lyrics, so much thoughts run through my head whenever different songs play. Genius genius! =) 我有我的路有我的梦 梦中的那个世界甘讲伊是一场空 I want to sing karaoke too!
|
links
Calwin Carrie Catherine Diya Eveline Farhana Joey Choo Joey Tan Kim Lester Lynn Meiyun Sandra Shaline Shiping Shuhan Xiaowei Xueying BearyFun Gym
January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 January 2011 February 2011 September 2011 October 2011
|
Tagboard
|
