|
welcome
![]()
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
|
About Me
2nd August 1987 Leo Roman Catholic My loves God, family, bestfriends, my pooch badminton, boonsak, movies, sleeping peace and serenity, rainbow, clouds music, beach, cooking&eating hugs, cam-whoring, starbucks sleepover, girls talk, star gazing manchester united, tanning, just chilling! =) I am a blessed soul. Showered by unconditional love from my parents, my friends & the Almighty One. I am a happy girl. There's nothing else i could have asked for in life... Happiness is free!
|
Thursday, December 13, 2007
I'm currently sitting in front of the computer, totally blank!*Sigh* I want to blog about yesterday but I just can't find the right words to start with. Hmmm..... Erm......... Ehhh............ Alright, went Ikea with Jiaqi yesterday. 2 days in a row I was there. First was with my mum and sis. =) Poached Salmon and Swedish meatballs are the best! Just won't get sick of it. Haha. After which, headed over to TM, thinking of catching "Enchanted" but found out it was no longer showing. Sad. So we decided to walk around and gosh! TM have changed quite abit! I haven't been there for some time even though I'm just living opposite. LOL. As we were walking, Hagen Daze found me and I just couldn't resist it. Haha. We then entered Lee Cooper and we each bought a limited edition Tshirt. Only 60 pieces in Singapore okay! LOL. Anyway, the people working there were damn friendly, it kind of scare Jiaqi and I at first. I then decided to go get my hair cut. Went Supercut and woohooooo.... my hair feels so neat now. I'm happy. Off to get my eyebrows trimmed as well and this I totally regretted! Lesson learnt! Always go back to your own trusted one. =] My eyebrows are like damn thin now. It's soooo weird! And I think the lady took 25 mins to finished!! *Sigh* ![]() I then headed back to Sk for church while JQ headed home. Got my rosary and scapular blessed by Father Kenny. Happy! =) Class was good. Time seem to past very quickly. Haha. Drove over to Jiaqi's place after that. We were waiting for XW to finish work. Finally got a sms from her and it was off to harbour front to pick her up. We then went over to Clark Quay and I tell you, we were like some aliens there. LOL. We were totally underdress-ed. Everyone there was well dressed, in party mood and moreover it was ladies night so everywhere was pretty crowded so imagine the amount of stares we got. I was in slippers, shorts and tshirt la. Jq was in tshirt, 3 quater jeans and slippers while XW was the best dressed among us. Hahaha. Walked around and decided to dine at Hooters. Dinner/Supper. A place where they emphasize mainly on boobs. LOL. Ratio. Guy : Ladies , 4 : 1. Haha. The food was good. Xw definitely didn't had enough. She was on the verge of eating up the plates as well. Haha. After which it was cam-whoring for awhile before heading back to the east. JQ then suggested Changi Village so it was one round and then home sweet home. Gosh! it was scary la. Hahaha. ![]() ![]() At Hooters. ![]() Mainly finished by XW. LOL. ![]() Her name is sunshine. =P ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Handphone being bomb-ed! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Reached home at about 3am. Joey and Anthony then came over for soccer. Nothing much la. Just that my sister stayed up with us too. Haha. Finally by about 630am, it was time to enter lalaland. Anyway, I spent close to 200 bucks today. Bad bad bad! I'm spending so much money when I haven't even started shopping for christmas presents! So dead! Haha. Finally badminton tomorrow! Can't wait. Alright, I'm going off to search for my lunch now at 4pm!!! Byebye!
|
links
Calwin Carrie Catherine Diya Eveline Farhana Joey Choo Joey Tan Kim Lester Lynn Meiyun Sandra Shaline Shiping Shuhan Xiaowei Xueying BearyFun Gym
January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 January 2011 February 2011 September 2011 October 2011
|
Tagboard
|
