|
welcome
![]()
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
|
About Me
2nd August 1987 Leo Roman Catholic My loves God, family, bestfriends, my pooch badminton, boonsak, movies, sleeping peace and serenity, rainbow, clouds music, beach, cooking&eating hugs, cam-whoring, starbucks sleepover, girls talk, star gazing manchester united, tanning, just chilling! =) I am a blessed soul. Showered by unconditional love from my parents, my friends & the Almighty One. I am a happy girl. There's nothing else i could have asked for in life... Happiness is free!
|
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Yes! I'm finally back blogging after almost a week.I've been really busy making the year end gifts for my kids. Tiring and time consuming but definitely worth it! =) ![]() End product for both classes. ![]() ![]() It was the last day of school yesterday. So much of not wanting the day to come so soon but in a blink of an eye it is all over. The kids and teachers had a lot of fun together. Playing games, singing songs and taking pictures with one another. I think the only imperfect part was that we wasted alot of food at the end of the day. Something that I seriously dislike. Other than that, it was great! I gave the children their presents before we ended the day and I'm so glad the response were really good from both the kids themselves and their parents. After which we had a hugging session before finally bidding goodbye. That was definitely the sad part. I felt soooo lost and didn't know how to react. I seriously don't want to see them leave but I've no choice right? Patience A. ![]() ![]() Patience B ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Didn't really have the chance to take pictures with all the kids individually with my camara. Just a few. The rest are in their own camaras. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Anyway, I really got to comment. Edison was especially sticky to me yesterday. Which had its good and bad. Good because aiyah you guys know why la. Bad because it makes me miss him even more. DUH. Do you know he bid me goodbye then left and came back to hug me again, left and came back to hug me again like 4 times before really leaving. Oh and he personally requested me to take pictures of us together using my camara!! First time okay? LOL. I also gave all the kids my email address and Edison actually came to me saying that he didn't know how to email and asked me for my hp number which obviously I gave. Hahaha. His mum came to talk to me before they left and I sort of updated her about her son's progress in class and guess she could tell that ed and I were rather "close" (he was hugging me all the way when his mum and I were talking) and yeah she asked me about it. Haha. Then she said she will update me about him. Woohoo! *jumps up and down* Lastly, I took pictures with my mentors. =) Teacher Helen. ![]() Chen Lao Shi. ![]() My Mentors definitely helped me alot during my time at St Anne's. I've learnt so much and it's been a pleasure knowing them. There's another teacher by the name of Juliana and she is like a mother to me in school. She too, helped me alot and I'm really glad I got to know her. Argh~ I'll definitely miss them. Then in the evening, Meiyun, Eveline, Weiqiang and myself headed to town for an advance birthday gathering for eve. Dine at pepper lunch and bought her present then it was "bee movie" at cine which ended with me falling asleep halfway thru. Haha. This is a result of not having enough sleep for the past 2 days. LOL. Weiqiang left while the girls decided to sing karaoke from 12 to 3am at party world. Alright, let us say it's fate that we made a new friend by the name of theodor and the story goes on. His singing was almost flawless and we were all stunned. Hahaha. The girls then took the night rider home while I was hold back by him and we chatted for another half an hour before I cabbed home. Anyway, the type of songs he sing, some of his actions and some things he talk to me about is exactly like you know who. Oh and his english is super chiam with an american slang which made conversing with him kind of stressful. But like meiyun say, you know who is way better. Hahaha. Not that I'm choosing between the two of them. LOL. But it is just normal to compare when 2 person have some similarities. Oh ya christmas lightings are up and it is sooooo nice! Head down to orchard now! =) Lastly, my mascot is filming a movie and it will be out in the cinemas next year. Remember to catch it! Hahahaha. ![]() Anyway, I'm going blading around Sengkang with Joey now. Thank God it stopped raining if not it will be such a spoiler. LOL. Pray that I'll return home in one. =) Oh ya!! Happy Belated Birthday Brother! - 15.11.2007 Happy Birthday Eveline!!!!!!! Sayonara! I really really really miss the kids. How I wish I can get all of them back together again. Just seeing their pictures makes me think about the times I spent with them. Next week will be worse. Back to square one. =(
|
links
Calwin Carrie Catherine Diya Eveline Farhana Joey Choo Joey Tan Kim Lester Lynn Meiyun Sandra Shaline Shiping Shuhan Xiaowei Xueying BearyFun Gym
January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 January 2011 February 2011 September 2011 October 2011
|
Tagboard
|
