|
welcome
![]()
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
|
About Me
2nd August 1987 Leo Roman Catholic My loves God, family, bestfriends, my pooch badminton, boonsak, movies, sleeping peace and serenity, rainbow, clouds music, beach, cooking&eating hugs, cam-whoring, starbucks sleepover, girls talk, star gazing manchester united, tanning, just chilling! =) I am a blessed soul. Showered by unconditional love from my parents, my friends & the Almighty One. I am a happy girl. There's nothing else i could have asked for in life... Happiness is free!
|
Thursday, August 02, 2007
![]() Ahhhhhhhhh...... It's the big 2!! Alright. This is DEFINITELY going to be an extremely long post! There's soooo much I want to say and so many I want to thank. Seriously I don't know how and where to start. Haha. =P Okay. I think I'll start about my day. =) Lunch-ed with mum, aunt and grandma at singapura restuarant. They serve the best cold crab there! *thumbs up* Then went over to bugis to meet clair and soooooo qiao I saw nathaniel in the carpark! Birthday luck?!?! Maybe! Haha. Train-ed down to orchard and waited for the rest to reach. Wooohoooo.... I got my long awaited crumpler bag and ipod charger. Thanks to the girls! Dine at paragon soup spoon and then chill-ed at nydc! Was kinda emo-ing cause I was very tired, don't know why and because someone didn't reply my sms. LOL. Finally we decided to leave for home..... ![]() ![]() ![]() Everyone dropped at their station and only natalie, xiaowei, clair and me alighted at Tamp. Clair left while the 3 of us slowly walked back to my place. When we finally reached under my block.............. Everyone who left at first, plus meiyun, eveline and nathaniel came walking down the stairs with a cake! SHOCKED is all i can say! Natural reaction: Hide behind the wall! Seriously I was speechless and I don't really remember what i wish for. Hahaha. The fact that Nat already said he could not make it, I was sms-ing meiyun the whole time when we were at nydc and when the girls alighted at different stops, I really didn't expect for a surprise already. The girls acting were flawless the whole night so it didn't really make me suspect much, only a bit here and there but I kept telling myself I was thinking too much. LOL. =P There's so much to say about the surprise but I believe the pictures can do a better elaboration. =D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() my inter-link friends! Phua Meiyun <-> Teo Meiyun Natalie <-> Nathaniel Tan ![]() Ending off the day with BIRTHDAY HUGS! =) ![]() To all who were involved: Seriously THANK YOU SO MUCH! I really don't know what else to say other then repeating the same old thing over and over again. It's been a great 2 hours under my block and although I didn't like show how happy I exactly was. You guys should know I was totally over the moon right?!? I believe there's no other better ways than this in welcoming me into the world of the 2! Although my gan yan was terrible. LOL. But really there were lots of things running through my mind that I want to say but didn't know how to. Haha. Felt weird, having everyone looking at me and all. I was scared at that point of time la. Don't know how to thank you guys enough but all I can say is I'm really really happy, touched, shocked, speechless from deep down my heart. YES! I'm really BLESSED and I thank God to let me have all of you as my dearest darlings and I'll definitely TREASURE each and every one of you! Clair, Eveline, Jiaqi, Meiyun, Natalie, Nathaniel, Sally and Xiaowei.... THANK YOU! Hugs! Love, Manda! P.s: I'm extremely interested in wanting to know how you guys plan everything but okay I won't ask! =) Alright. On to the individual Thank you! =) Jiali - First to sms. Gosh! I was totally shocked! Thank You for remembering and YES we seriously need to meet up soon! We can even meet under our block since you're just living a few storey above me!! See ya! Brother - Thank you for the present ah! Haha. Faster come back cause I seriously miss you! =) Andrew - I thought you forgot all about it but I'm glad you proved me wrong! Thank you! Dewei - It's so amazing how we became so much closer only after graduating but I'm really happy that I have a friend like you who never fail to put a smile on my face with your lame-ness. Anyway stop hitting my arm "precious." Meet up again soon dude! Hugs! Weiqiang - Yeah! You own me one! LOL. Hey I'm not a reckless driver okay! I do show signals few seconds before changing lane! Haha. See ya! Sally - Hey! Happy that you were around today! Thank you for the present and for being part of the surprise! We'll hang out more often okay! Dont worry I'll call you! Promise! Eveline - Hahaha. I was shocked to see you and meiyun. Seriously! But happy of course! I'll see you tml. Love you girl! Clair - Nice wallet you have there! LOL. Thank you for everything okay! Join us for supper more often la! Hugs!=) Natalie - Someone has a license now! Next time you will come fetch me! Haha. Thank you so much for being a part of everything. Lots of love! =) Xiaowei - Great actress ah! Leg pain, buy drinks, let me try your heels, walk super slowly blah blah blah.... hahaha. Thank you for the things you've done. I know it's not easy having to listen to my craps when walking back to my place and keeping quiet about the surprise at the same time. Haha. Hugs! Meiyun - Wife!!!!! Wow another superb actress lor. The fact that I was smsing you all along and actually there's so many things happening on the other side as well! Cheer up ah!!! LOL. Thank you so much too! See you tml!!! Love you so much! Jiaqi - Although I'm still feeling extremely happy now. My stress level is also increasing at the same time. Haha. Thank You for making this happen and promise wanton mee next monday okay?!?! Study Hard and I'll jiayou too! LOL! *hug you super tight* Nathaniel - Thank you for being part of my birthday, the sms and also for the really sweet card/note. Seeing you really made my day! I'm really glad to have met you and Yes! This is a true friendship and I'll definitely treasure it! You rock too! Big hug! =) and lastly, Thank you to all who remembered or left a comment in my friendster. Lynn, Joey, Sandra, Shiping, Jiayun, Jiemin, Sabrina, Jean, Qianrong, Shiwen, Farah, Juliana, Weiwen, Benjamin and Germaine. This 20th birthday is totally amazing and definitely one that I'll always think back about. LOVE TO ALL! THANK YOU! =)
|
links
Calwin Carrie Catherine Diya Eveline Farhana Joey Choo Joey Tan Kim Lester Lynn Meiyun Sandra Shaline Shiping Shuhan Xiaowei Xueying BearyFun Gym
January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 January 2011 February 2011 September 2011 October 2011
|
Tagboard
|
